Fees and Payments
(7.30am – 6.30pm including all meals)
|Child’s Age||Daily Rate||Weekly rate for full time attendance|
|3 Months – 2 Years||£62.00||£285.00|
|2 – 3 years||£60.00||£277.50|
|3 – 5 Years||£57.00||£265.00|
(9.30 – 4.00pm including lunch and healthy snacks)
|3 months – 2 Years||£50.00|
|2 – 3 Years||£44.00|
|3 – 5 Years||£41.50|
Half Day Session
(7.30 – 12.00pm including Breakfast and healthy snack or 1.30 – 6.00pm including Tea and healthy snack)
|3 Months – 2 Years||£36.50|
|2 – 3 Years||£31.75|
|3 – 5 Years||£30.50|
3 Hour Session
(9.00 – 12.00pm including healthy snack)
|2 – 5 Years||£21.00|
Additional Hours Attendance
A charge of £8.50 per hour is made for any additional hours’ in attendance.
Government Funding Entitlement
*Please see our Government Funding sheet for information on how we provide the Funding in line with our daily sessions
|Extended Full day Funding||8.30am – 6.30pm|
|School Day||9.30am – 3.30pm|
|Morning Session||9.00am – 12.00pm|
Additional Daily Supplements for Government Funding Sessions
- Fees are paid monthly in advance. You will receive invoices at the beginning of each month. Payments can be made by Cash, Cheques or BACS. Fees are due in full by the end of that calendar month before the next month’s invoices are generated. Please note that a penalty charge of £50.00 will be made for late payments. Please speak to Kerry or Elly for further information.
- No Charge is made for Christmas Closure, Training Days or Bank Holidays.
- 10% Sibling Discount is given.
- Childcare Vouchers and Tax free childcare payments are accepted.
- There is no charge for parents working in Schools for non-attendance during School holidays, however a retainer or £100.00 is payable in July each year to secure your child’s place for the following September.
- Should part time attendance be required during the school holidays this can be arranged and will be charged at the full daily rate. For families with 2 or more children attending the Nursery the retainer will be £100.00 for the first child and £50.00 for siblings.
- Any absence through sickness or holidays will be payable in full.
- A Booking Fee of £50.00 is required to secure a place, which is non – refundable.
- A Booking Fee for 3 year old Government Funded only sessions of £30.00 will be required, however will be refundable if place is secured and required.
- Fees will be reviewed annually in January and parents will be given at least one month’s notice in any increase.
The Enchanted Wood Day Nursery is registered for both Two Year Old Funding and Three – Four Year old Funding from the government.
We do offer the 30 hours Government Funding, however please note that this is only eligible for children whom attend full day sessions.
Two Year Old Funding…
You may be eligible for Two Year old Funding for your child if you receive one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income – based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income – related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- Child Tax Credit and/or Working Tax Credit and have an annual income under £16,190
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- The Working Tax Credit 4 – week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit
Children are also entitled to a place if:
- They are looked after by a local council
- They have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education health and care plan
- They get Disability Allowance
- They have left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order.
Three – Four Year Old Funding
Every 3- 4 year old is eligible for the ‘Universal’15 hours government funding for 38 weeks of the year.
The ‘Extended’ 15 hours, you will have to apply through HMRC or the Early years Education Childcare Portal where you will receive an eligibility code. For more Information and for the correct forms that need to be completed please speak to a member of the management team.
You can start claiming for both types of free childcare the term after your child’s second or Third birthday.
Childs Birthday and when you can claim:
1 January to 31 March
The beginning of term on or after 1 April
1 April to 31 August
The beginning of term on or after 1 Sept
1 September to 31 December
The beginning of term on or after 1 Jan
Once we confirm a space with parents or carers we will ask for the £50 booking fee, this covers the full settling in process. Around a month before a child’s start date, we will contact families and book in the settles across a three-week period. They will also receive an Enchanted Wood Bag and T- Shirt.
Parents or carers are invited come along to your child’s first settling in session, so you can be with them while they get used to their new surroundings. You will meet your child’s key person, too, and see how they interact with them, the rest of the team, and the other children in the nursery. This settle is one hour long.
During the settle you will also receive a settle pack containing all information about the nursery and important procedures.
We can offer advice and guidance and can discuss any concerns you may have about your child starting nursery or moving from room to room and on to school.
If you have any other questions regarding the settling in process please feel free to email or call the nursery at any point.
First Settle – One hour
(Parents or carers stay for the full hour)
Second Settle- One hour and a half
Third Settle – Two hours
Fourth Settle – Three hours
Fifth Settle – Three hours including a lunch
(This settle is 10.00 am to 13.00pm)
Forms to Download
To register your child at The Enchanted Wood Day Nursery please complete and return a Booking Form, once you have been confirmed a place we ask for a registration fee of £50.00. You will be contacted to confirm the receipt of the Booking form and to organise settle sessions.
(Please note that we do have waiting lists so we advise that you return forms at the earliest possible date to secure a place for your child.)
Once your child is registered with us and a place has been confirmed, you will need to complete a Registration Form which includes all personal information about your child. This form should be brought along to us on your child’s first settle session.
For more information on our settle session procedure and Safeguarding at The Enchanted Wood Day Nursery please click on the further info links, too.
Healthy Living and Nutrition
We fully understand the importance of promoting healthy living, we offer a healthy and nutritious two week rolling menu which adds variety along with ensuring your child is offered the recommended quantities of all the food groups on a daily basis. Below is a daily timetable of the meals provided.
(Menus are available from Reception)
Served between 7.30am – 8.30am – Cereals, Toast, Fruit, Yoghurt.
Mid Morning snack
Served between 10.00am – 10.30am – Fruit or healthy alternative, food from around the world.
Served at 12.30pm – Our nutritious lunchtime hot dinners are provided by Zebedee’s.
Mid Afternoon snack
Served between 2.45pm – 3.15pm – Fruit or healthy alternative, food from around the world.
Served at 4.30pm – This is prepared within the Nursery.
Any special dietary needs are catered for with each meal.
All children have access to drinking water at all times throughout each day, at Snack times the children are able to have the choice of milk or water.
We teach the children about the importance of healthy eating and living through projects and activities. The children have access to outdoor environment every day during all seasons. Our Squirrels and Badgers rooms have adopted the free flow concept, so that the garden is accessible through children’s choice at times throughout each day.
As part of promoting a healthy lifestyle, we encourage all children to adopt healthy habits, these include washing hands before and after meal times, after they have been to the toilet or had a nappy change and after all creative activities. Our Badgers gain a growing understanding of the importance and benefits of fresh air and physical activities.